Director and Senior Speech Pathologist
Beck is a Certified Practising Speech Pathologist (CPSP) and is a registered member of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA). Beck graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Speech Pathology. She has vast experience in coordinating and implementing school-based programs and has a special interest in the area of speech pathology within the juvenile justice system.
Beck has completed the following professional development courses:
- Hanen – It Takes Two to Talk
- Preschool & Early School-age Language Update Assessment & Intervention Intensity Workshop
- Receptive Language Impairment in Young Children Workshop
- Speech Sounds and Phonological Assessment and Intervention Workshop
- Speech Pathology in Schools – A Whole School Approach Workshop
- The ABCs of Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) Workshop
- Lidcombe Program Course (Stuttering for children aged 6 years and under)
- Audiometry Screening and Assessment Program Course
- Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) Therapist Training Program
- DSM-V Criteria for Autism and how it will Affect Clinical Practice Workshop
- Understanding Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Workshop
- Key Word Signing (KWS) Workshops
- Inclusive Communication and Behaviour Support (ICABS) Workshop
- Social Skills Workshop
- Oral to Literate Workshop
- Literacy Workshop
- The Difference between Aboriginal and Standard Australian English Narrative Patterns Webinar
- Clinical Education in Australia – National Forum Workshop
Beck loves spending time with her family including Dungey the Dalmatian! She loves to travel and has a flair for abstract painting.
Taylah graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Speech Pathology. She has experience in assessing and treating children who present with:
- Speech sound disorders
- Receptive language delays and disorders
- Expressive language delays and disorders
- Literacy difficulties
- Social skills
- Vocal nodules and vocal fold paralysis
Taylah also has experience implementing school-based programs. She aims to highlight the strengths of her clients which allows them to thrive within their sessions and beyond.
Taylah enjoys spending time with her friends and family, going to the beach and watching Netflix!